Friday, October 17, 2008

CISWIDHFW (Cars I See When I Drive Home From Work)



Granted it was dark out, but that's never stopped me before. Lets just say I'm good at noticing things specifically to do with a cars exterior. Example: I was with my mom and we were leaving my cousins Christmas party it was dark as pitch outside. A car pulled out of its drive way and went down the hill in front of us, judging by the tail lights i said with 95% certainty it was a Volkswagen Jetta, my mom's reaction was and i quote "What the hell!" She didn't question it either cause she has no idea about cars, and I've been this strange for awhile, so she's kind of used to it.




I was driving home from work one night this last week or so, and I was turning on to Losey Blvd. and there she was-- granted its not what I would have wished for-- but in La Crosse you can't get to choosy. So she turned right in front of me, and I turned in behind her and followed closely for miles (stalker) I can't help it (drooling on my steering wheel the whole way)(until I had to turn off at my street). She is the closest car I will get to an actual Bumblebee Camaro, she was a 2008 Dodge Challenger. Which looks surprisingly like...you guessed it a 2010 Chevy Camaro. Any die hard Camaro fanatic will argue this point with me, which is OK, because i completely agree, the finer points of their body work do look different. But if your my mom or anyone with similar less experience with cars, and about 20-30ft away you'd swear its the same car. I know I've seen far away pictures and I can deduce the same notion.




Yeah they even look different from here, but I do see some similarities and I blame Dodge for that.


3 comments:

rodeogrl86 said...

My dad used to quiz me on the types of vehicles when we would be going somewhere. It was alot of fun and I used to be able to get most of them right.

Andy Gallagher said...

I'm not a big fan of the new Camaros lol I just don't like the interior.. the keep trying the whole old look with modern techology in these new muscle cars... plus i think it will be very over priced

Jake said...

SRT8! That car with a 6 speed is in my dream car garage.....and if chevy wasn't too busy screwing around putting together a hybrid escalade so it can get 15 miles to the gallon maybe the camaro would have came out before the challenger but it didn't so people can't say it looks like a camaro because its not even out yet!